Monday, October 8, 2007

childtaught

I sought to be heard in the vast space of more places than stations to fill up at. Most vehicles are stranded by the side of the alphabet , they say too much but not too late?We are all screaming at the ceiling of our own framed enclosure. For some the space between the ears is higher than the mountain of I AM .My fame is the same as far as I can see, being blind and naked.For the sake of argument,the place of deliverance is very close.The host, can you wave back? Turn up the volume ,we can't hear you...how about a little drop of water on my tongue?
Just give me a clue,am I on the right track?
We will all stand corrected and succinct at the blink of an eye,breathless ,wordless ...we will say finally what we meant to say from the very beginning.'I need you forever'.Glory is finally pleasing God.

No comments: