Wednesday, October 10, 2007

TAKE ME TO MY LEADER

Transmitting from w. h o m e in Wa. This is the Wednesday edition of, 'Another day, another Holler', with your host and willing servant...Mom
A little more 'education' would have done me wonders, the blunderingly pernicious rare opportunities that strike like slipping at the starting line of a fast short race :my writing. I have knighted myself. Dubbed the poet, who wrote and writes in note and frightful sparks of ,'what hit me?' 'Oh, never mind, it was nothing.' Or maybe... It is another opportunity to stay occupied like digging a hole and filling it in again.

Fortunately , deep INSIDE, past the sarkikos man we are all predispositioned. Like the automatic ant we do what we need to, seeking the Leader of perfect word music to lift the baton.
OUTSIDE, from every station ,we drag on, scraping our naked bodies over rock and course sand.We fan out across the horizon guarding our heads and necks. We find bugs and eat them. Dew in the crevices,we drink this stuff, straining out the junk with our teeth. This is not beneath us, this is our life and we don't know anything else. We imagine that the bowel movement has something to do with us.We are a wealth of disinformation irrelevant,and are occupied.

This is a test. For the next(what are we guaranteed?) The Creator will be conducting a test of the emergence broadcast system. This is not only a test. What just hit me? never mind , it was nothing.Or maybe...
How special you are, little baby.You are so beautiful and precious. You are perfect in my eyes. You are my chosen one. Come over here, I want to rock you in my arms, you look tired. Before you do though, please remove the ten year old urinated on suit, newspaper shoes and shopping cart.
I saw my mother dressed just like this once. When she died, her arms were spread out and her feet were pressed ...one on top of the other.

No comments: